Tuesday 25 October 2011

Speed Painting 13

1hr session

Another day another painting!

Change my process in this one. Started with more of a line art style then painted over the top of it. I think i like it better it allow me to think a lot more before i start lay down the tone and colours. Normal start with the main shape and build from darks up to lights. I think i could get more structure by doing the line art first.

Hate the legs need to find more time to make sure parts of the painting get the same amount of time.


Still need to speed up and refine the way it looks (style).

2 comments:

  1. Nice study Tee. I like the creases/ folds on the lower half of her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Max!!

    went for more colour on this one. The line art help when thinking a bout the creases.

    ReplyDelete